Let me tell you a little about my 4 year condition. About 4 years ago i had a some odd break-out on my sking between my shoulder blades near my neck. It itched at first then got painful. I thought perhaps I might have shingles. I went to dr & no & it wasn't shingles but did receive different ointments on that visit & subsequent ones. They I was told to go to the dermatology clinic. RIGHT!~ a 7 mos waiting time for appt so I did not go & have carried on and undertook different methods of elimination of the cause;including medications that I am supposed to take daily for high cholesterol.

Eventually these scabs between my shoulderblades migrated to the upper portion of my shoulders then migrated down to arms, then calves,then thighs and finally to my hands (& also 2 on my face) I've been so depressed about this but was intent on finding something to cure it.

To describe my condition : small , very small blackish dots appear-as a teeny tiny scab then it gets bigger & turns into a regular round scab. It DOES NOT ITCH, I repeat It DOES NOT ITCH. The healing of these scabs takes forever and leaves an awful scar, not to mention if it is picked-you can see the hole /crater in your skin with a little dot of brown/black in the middle. On the scab itself I can explain like this: There's a translucency of the whole scab and a dot -like thing in the middle. Sometimes when I picked these you could see the dot-like thing come out with the scab but most of time this dot thing remained in the center of the scab on my skin and would scab over & over until it went away on it's own and this blackish dot would remain on the healing part on the top & you could see it clearly.

I've done quite a bit of research thinking I had bed bugs, scabies, fleas, morgellons etc......you know the story..... and have searched around the i-net to read forums on this condition. I repeat-none of these itch-it seems to come from under my skin for no apparent reason. I've been miserable having to wear long sleeves & pants in the summertime when I go out. I had really beautiful creamy irish skin at one time and now I just have all these scars on my legs and arms and even abdomen (where it migrated  again) I NEVER had any type of "remission" period. It has just kept going on & going on and I have tried countless types of cures.

Here's the best part- I think I may have found a cure for those suffering this chronic condition  and it was by accident. Last week I was at our local grocery story & was poking thru their "markdown rack". I pulled out this bottle of stuff & it said " $4.25".... I knew I could afford that (i'm on retirement income) The name of the product was called "Weleda- Birch Cellulite Oil" I said to myself-I thought to myself at least I could put it on my face;it's oil even tho' I wouldn't use it for cellulite because cellulite comes your diet, etc....

So I get home and that evening I put this oil on my skin- it's very light and has a lemony fragrance. It's not thick or anything. Later on I put some more on my arms as a test "drive".........lo and behold!!! in 24 hrs I started seeing a difference- These scabs were getting smaller and on my right arm alone I have at least 20 outbreaks. 4 days into using this oil has SHRUNK these scabs to very small scabs and my SKIN IS CLEARING UP!!.

I also can report I have had no further outbreaks. I was so dying to share this with all of you and hope perhaps you might find some relief in this WELEDA Birch Oil.

I read the ingredients on the pkg and it's comprised of apricot kernel oil,jojoba oil, wheatgerm oil, etc.... I could have never afforded this at the regular price which I found on Amazon and am thankful I found this in the markdown section at the grocery store.

I hope my posting will help someone ! Both of my hands are scab free in 4 days!

birch oil? I heard cedar oil is used for pets maybe a connection here

I developed this issue six months ago and went to the er where I sat fir eight hours in quarintine. The doctors had no clue and did nothing I've been to numerous doctors and get a different diagnosis every time but your description is 100% spot on no itch very little pain thank you I am going to test that oil

Wow, thanks for this information. Many scab samples, (sounding exactly same as you had,) have been investigated but often informed I required mental attention as the Lab came up with no results of parasites. Now going to order your recommended medication, fingers crossed.

You are so so right, thank you so much, guys he is 100% correct on this one, don't question, nor doubt his testimony!! Thanks Vermentor!