Hi, I had unprotected sex w/ a new partner about 3-4 weeks ago... I then got a sore throat along w/ a rash over my entire body... I wen tto the doctor and he told me it was viral, and put me on some steroids and after 1-2 weeks it was gone. ( he said it was a result of Virus + Doxycylin (antibiotic for acne) related. I had a rash on my palms and feet and elsewhere (NOT ON penis/groin area though).... After that cleared, starting this past week my hands have been pealing Non stop, basically shedding skin off in sheets. Ive been putting neosporin and petroleum on constantly... Then the past few days ive noticed a small cluster on my inner theigh of little red dots.. maybe 5-9 (apx 2-3mm) they slightly itch

I want to go get tested, but what should i get tested for?

Ok now this rash is a lot worse... Small pimple like on scrotom and inner theigh.. now also above penis too, but NONE on the penis... They itch a lot.. ive been taking benedryl, putting neosporin, and JOCk itch cream on it... Some appear to have whiteheads like small pimples

WHAT COULD THIS BE

HELP

Syphillis? That's what it sounds like. Go to the doctor and get treatment

Use a condom next time, don't spread it like he/she did.