hi
please help me, i had unprotected sex with my partner about 4 weeks ago and havent had sex since a few days later i started to itch down below,it became very red and sore, i used vaseline to soothe the area and it seemed to have worked. the redness went away and so did the itching, up until yesterday i was fine. i noticed a red spot just on the right outside of my vagina and it was very itchy. i woke up this mornin and my labia minora on the left had become swollen and larger then the right and its itching me now. the region around the spot has also become sore and slightly swollen but that might just be due to the swelling. please help me im scared i might have caught something :'(

Go get tested ASAP! If you don't have insurance you can look up clinics that will test you for free. As tempting as it may be and when you are in the heat of the moment please use protection from now on. No matter what the guy says, cause they will make excuses not to wear one, then you end up suffering.

There is a possibility that having sexual intercourse may help due to the lower PH levels of the male semen.