Hi
I am having difficulty in breathing since a few days. My throat starts to itch and this makes me cough. There is no mucus just dry cough.
Is it some kind of allergy. Should I see the doctor?
Please help as it is not comfortable.

Hi there,

It seems to me that you are having some sort of issues with throat irritation that can be caused by several things. For instance this can be caused by some viral, bacterial or fungal infection. Dry throat is also very possible. Have you had any problems with sinuses during this period? Have you had any problems when you eat or drink? You could try to use some remedies that might help in your case. I know that gargling warm water with salt can be helpful to get rid of itchy feeling in the throat. There is also a combination of ginger and honey which is very good remedy to clear the itchiness in the throat.

I am having difficulty in breathing since a few days. My throat starts to itch and this makes me cough. There is no mucus just dry cough. Is it some kind of allergy. Should I see the doctor? Please help as it is not comfortable. pls reply .. i got itchy sore throat since  august 16 till now