I am 23 years old and I'm not medically stupid or anything.. but my period came 5 days early this month which hasn't happened in years and i had spotting the day before (very dark) which is abnormal. My period was very dark with a lot of clots and i had cramping about 2 in below my belly button the whole way around my back. i bled thru tampons within an hour and was miserable! i called the gyno who told me that i was probably having a miscarriage! she said most women have 2 a year and don't even realize it, they chalk it up to early periods!! i have never heard this!! didn't know if anyone else had?? the worst part is, she didn't even want to see me. she said there is nothing she can do whether it's a period or a miscarriage. the bleeding has now (day2) turned bright bright red and has slowed a bit.. tampon every 2 hours. the cramping has also changed to an ache the whole way around to my back. my period is always heavy the first day so i'm used to that but i always cramp on the side i'm ovulating from.. i even get like hard lumps i can feel. the cramps always stop whenever i start though. i'm at a total loss here!!! i usually bloat really bad before my period and i haven't at all this month. anyone who can shed some light on this would be greatly appreciated!!!! thanks!

I have the same symptoms

Im there with you i started my period a week earily. I was kool ill be off by thanksgiving. thanksgiving came still on it the day after i called planned parenthood. and told them my period came never stoped bleeding bad pads and pads. /They told me i need to come get checked. Its been about 2.5 weeks its stoped but i have such bad cramps and back pain. They told me it most likely was a miscarriage and you need to be checked to make sure everything is okay

i am 27 years old and the exact thing is happening to me and my doctor said the same thing. i want to know was it a miscarriage cause im going crazy. i saw dark brown spots last week and the next day lots of light red blood that i had to change my pad every 2 hours till now i am seeing the same blood. could it be period cause it was 2 weeks before my period date and my usual is stable. thats the first time it happens to me. my doctor says he cant do anything now and cant tell me if its period or not.

please help me know what is happening right now to me. :-( ? ?