Me and my gf have been having unprotected sex and ive noticed that sometimes this white gewwy Kind of looks like sperm comeout.
it looks alot like why shampoo. Im not sure what it is but it hinds under the foreskin of of my head and when i go wash myself that i pull back i find it. does anyone Know what this is??
Please help??

hey downtown,

First off why are you having unprotected sex in the first place.

this white stuff is either semen (if you ejaculated) or its her vaginal lubrication. basically a womens version of pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum)

I have not ejaculated in her, and this liquid still comes out.

Community Administrator
I assume you're uncircumcised. White greasy substance you're talking about is smegma. It's quite common, so you don't have reason to be worried about it.
Frequent personal hygiene is smegma's worst enemy. Lukewarm water and soap everyday will do a trick.

what if i have ejaculated insde her on several occations????

It is called smegma. It is perfectly natural and healthy. Smegma is a mixture of exfoliated skin cells and body oils. All you need to do is wash it away from time to time.

Are you ready to support a baby if your girlfriend gets pregnant?