I have been having vaginal discomfort, feels like the opening is swelling and it is raw to wipe and the clitoris seems to be very tender to touch pain occurs. I thought it might be from sex or some antibiotics I've been taking, but now I'm not sure. it is uncomfortable to sit and I would like to know if anyone can help me come to some kind of conclusion. it's been for about 5 days now. still no discharge though but the discomfort is increasing a little by day. Please Help

i'm in the same boat right now...what did you find out?

Same here...what did you find out?

I am too.. Has anyone found anything out?!?!?!!??!!??!?! Iam at day 3 and it looks like the hood is growing over the clit... why is this?!?!?!

Masturbation using clitoris or excessive rubbing and itching from vaginal hair growing back can cause this discomfort and pain. But also certain medications can cause sensitivity there. Try not to itch, that'll make it worse. I noticed almond oil helps with the itchiness. If it doesn't get better in 2 weeks I would see a doctor.

If you're not masturbating and you know for sure it's not from the hair maybe you are having unsafe sex? If so, see your doctor.

I've been having the same problem for months now. It started out just during sex, but now it hurts randomly all the time. I went to the doctor. she cleaned my clit out, which hurt a lot. And, she gave me medicine for bacterial and yeast infections. Nothing helped. It's getting worse. I wish it would just go away already. I've already seen 2 different gynos, and a therapist. I don't go back for my followup until next month. I think they should do follow ups in a week or two with this problem. I've been having problems since last year!

I recently went on the pill and i thought that it might have something to do with the lack of lubrication but it hurts loads!
my clitoris is very red and it hurts after oral and regular sex. sometimes it is sore to touch and hard to sit down, is there anything i can do, my parents dont know that i am on the pill and idont really want to tell them.
what can i do?

I think maybe I can help you by giving you this link. I have been experiencing the same problems and believe me; I know how you feel. Go here and search through the advice given by Alice. It is VERY beneficial. It is my personal belief, also that once you hit the age of 35 or so this problem is going to get more prevalent. I will check back to see if this site helped you but, please, go here and check it out. It is SO informative and makes a lot of sense.

i really need help

I have been having swelling and almost on the edge of frustration in my clitoral area for months now.
My gynecologist said it was possibly from using a vibrator which was irritating the clitoris and causing over stimulation.
It feels like i always feel the need to release an orgasm.
I dont know if its helping me to do that, yet i cant ignore the sensitivity..
I also think it may be triggered by consitpation. in same area.. but behind.. could be bowels pushing against the vaginal inner wall. what do you guys think? anyone feel that sexual longing ? I DO!HELP!!! I am chained to my bed mentally its is so uncomfortable

I'm having the same problem and I feel like no gyno's or urologists knows what my problems are and it's like they don't understand when I tell them my symptoms, they just look at me funny...

These pains are killing me..Its uncomfortable to sit n sometimes walk..idk wats goin on..HELP!!!

I too have had the same problem. I have a new love interest out of state so we haven't been together yet...... but I'm in a constant state of arousal over him. Masturbating only brings temporary relief (like 20-30 min) and then I'm aroused and sore all over again. There have been times in the past where I over used a vibrator and this feels the same - so I'm sure it's over-stimulation (although, I try to not use a vibrator very often - maybe like 1-2 times/month). I had found a website last year ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed, and Dr. Lin (PhD) answers a few letters about the same conditions. He suggests you use his herbs & vitamins. I ordered them, but when they arrived I read the ingredients and decided to buy my own at the store ans return these unopened as they were expensive. I remember there was a lot of B vitamins to aid with healing the clit and urethra. He offers a lot of common sense advise on each problem as well. I just didn't have the money at the time. I may have to order the products and take them this time though, since I can't remember all of the ingredients and the discomfort is brutal! :x

My friend is about to her due date. Well the other day her and her boyfriend were having sex and his penis ''slipped'' out of her vaginal during intercourse. She said that a piece of her clit ''fell'' off and now she is in total discomfort. She said this happened in her first pregnancy and she just let her clit heal on its own. I am afraid she has a high chance of infection or some other serious issue. She is slightly embarrassed to confront her physician about this issue, but I have highly recommended she do so. Has anyone ever heard of anything like this happening before? If so what is it and what should she do to take care of it so lower her chances of infections?

I have this same problem!! I haven't been sexually active since October. And I don't masturbate. I don't know what's wrong, but it REALLY hurts to wipe after using the bathroom. When I try to my clitoris stings to touch, not because of urine. It's been hurting for the past couple of days. I also get a milky odorless discharge, and every once in a while I get a clear type of discharge that's kind of jelly-like. I'm not sire if that's normal or not. I don't take any medicines and I don't take birth control. I also have small raised sores on the "hood" of my clitoris. Those I've had for the past three years, before I was sexually active. I'm postive it's not an STD, I ALWAYS have used protection, and only have two partners. I'm only 17 and shouldn't be going through this at my age. I'd love to know what's wrong with meand how to make it go away. I'm too embarassed to tell/ask my mom about it and I hate the thought of a doctor poking around and looking down there. Help please!