I was told masterbating with jets from a jet tub is unhealthy, and I did it several times before I found out. Is letting jets go inside you the same as douching? I didnt let it go directly inside me all the time i usually just let it go on the outside of me. I dont want to be at any risk for any infections or other probelms so if I stop now can I prevent any of the problems...and if I did happen to unblance the natral vaginal bacteria , could it rebalance on by itself? I dont think i have any of the symptoms of any of the infections that jets can cause, I do have discharge and it has a slight smell but its kinda sour but its not really strong or anything, its clear-white-or kinda off white and sometimes its yellowish,, I'm kinda scared and I dont know what to do. And also, if i stop now, do you think that it would effect me later if i ever wanted to have kids ( im only 17 now ) It would be very helpful if you could help me please, so scared.
thanks,
Rachel

Yes, I masturbate as well in the shower by letting the water fall on my clitoris, does anybody else do this? I don't let anything touch my vagina except the water.

I did that a couple of times, i used to masterbate with my shower head, but then a couple days after i ended up getting a yeast infection, i think maybe the shower head should be cleaned before being used for that

if you just let the water hit you vigina will that give you a yeast infection or any infection?

As long as you dry your vagina properly afterwards, there shouldn't be any problem from using water jets to masturbate.

yeah same i rele hope thats safe cuz ive been wondering about that for a while :-( plus this gives me more discharge then regular, is that normal too?

It's safe as long as the water is not too hot (to burn you). It's safer than douche because douche has vinegar in it and changes the pH of the vagina which kills the normal bacteria in there (that kill the foreign bacteria). That's why douching can cause yeast infection. Plain water does nothing more than soaking in a bath.

So i masterbated using a jacuzzi tub jet, and i'm not sure if it's related but i have been bleeding for like 3 weeks going on the fourth, i am calling the Dr. tomorrow but i'm not sure if it's related....

Showerhead-as-masturbation-tool is an excellent discovery and spraying water on or around your external genitals is A-OK, but you're right — you shouldn't let water spray into your vagina. Not to rain on your parade, but there are several possible risks. Sending the shower stream into the vagina could mimic douching (see Douching for more info), which is now widely recognized as being bad for vaginal health. Spraying water inside can rinse away healthy bacteria and other organisms naturally found within and upset the vagina's slightly acidic environment. This increases the risk of problems like bacterial vaginosis and yeast infections.

Douching on a regular basis, or before or after sex, may also increase the risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs), like chlamydia or gonorrhea. These infections take advantage of the absence of regular vaginal flora to come in and set up shop. It can also irritate vaginal tissue, which may make you more susceptible to STIs. And, if you do have any foreign intruders, douching can force them into the upper genital tract (the uterus, fallopian tubes, and abdominal cavity). A contaminated douche or showerhead can also introduce new infections. Infections can even lead to pelvic inflammatory disease, a condition that can cause decreased fertility, infertility, and ectopic pregnancies.

Another possible (but rarer) risk of spraying water inside your vagina is that you could force air inside your body and potentially cause an air embolism. An air embolism is a pocket of air that enters the blood stream. If an air bubble reaches the heart, lungs, or brain, it could cause permanent damage or even death. Although this is unlikely, it's still a great reason to keep your showerhead fun to stimulating external areas, like the labia, clitoris, breasts, nipples, or any other erogenous zones that float your boat.

Just DONT DO IT!

What did your doctor say to you?

How do you dry vagina?

Don't do it it does cause infections

I do that as well it feels so good that I crave when I get to get into my bath!

I do as well when I am at hotels but I put it on the upper part of my vagina to give me more pleasure but the last week the part where I usually put the jet and the outer lips of my vagina has been itching and hurting. Since I do this at a hotel am I at risk of getting an STD, HIV or Herpes if someone had been with that disease has been in that same water and near the jets?

So if, for example I want to masturbate under a bathtub faucet, water can get in my vagina and fill it in?