Hey there i have been trying to get rid of a sour musty smell that has been coming from my vagina for the past year now. I am a 15 year old virgin and i have never had oral sex or any thing. The smell gets even worse when my period is on. I shower daily and sometimes twice daily beacuse of how bad the smell is. Can you give me some cleaning tips or home remedies that will rid the smell...Help Please!!!!!

You may have a yeast infection. See your doctor.

Bacterial vaginosis is vaginal condition that can produce vaginal discharge and results from an overgrowth of normal bacteria in the vagina.Bacterial vaginosis is not dangerous, but it can cause disturbing symptoms.....GoldenSeal is something that you can drink or douche with to heal yourself.) or try summer eve if not then you should see a doctor for acheck up.... good luck

douching is not recommended my medical professional. If you feel the need use vinegar and water douche no more than every 4 months

Please don't douche....especially not with vinegar and water. I did it once and it burned my inside and dried me out. Don't. Do. It.