I am 34 years old and my life has taken some weird turn. I had some vision problems so I went to the specialist and after a while and several diagnostic procedures I have been told that I suffer from Fuchs corneal dystrophy and that there might be a chance for a complete blindness to occur. So, how long do I have before that happens?

Well, I suppose that you have also been told about the possible options you have. And the most potent one is cornea transplant which should lead you to the completely normal eye state. And this should be done as soon as possible since this condition might intensify literally over night and leave you blind. Hurry!

You are in the same boat as me. I am 68 and just diagnosed. The Drs want to move quickly but I am very concerned until I know more. I had never heard of this until 3 wks ago.