Ugh, I feel like I am at my wits end with this. My fiance who I have been with for 4 almost 5 years won't have sex with me. About a year ago we both were struggling with opiate addiction and then moved to Fl after I finished rehab. We are clean now and of course when we DO have sex it doesnt feel as amazing as it did when we were using, and I thought at first that was it, but now we have sex probably once every 3 months and I am CONSTANTLY finding porn on our computer. I don't believe he is cheating on me, I haven't gotten worse physically. But now its at a point that its really starting to hurt. I have tried to be compassionate and bring it up but there is always something wrong i.e his shoulder hurts, his hip, his teeth, his head. And when I try to Really talk about it he gets defensive. This has been going on for a year and now he has taken more hours at work and works about 8 - 9 some days. When we see each other he is trying to sleep or smoking weed and too high to move. I love him very much, and we have been through ALOT together, I really don't want to let him go but a girl has got to get it in. I am only 22, much too young to not have a sex life. I havent talked about this with him for a couple weeks but tonight when I got on the computer "most shocking deepthroat" was on the search bar. Our sex life, especially while using pills was rather reckless, we did it with abandon and passion. I am still capable of doing this even though I am not high, why does he not think he is, or why does he not find me attractive anymore? Does any one know anything that could help me. I dont want to give up on us, I dont know what he would do.

Have you tryed watching porn together? Maybe if you make it an event the both of you can share you both might get what you want. At times porn can turn in to "the other women" as in it becomes something hidden and new and so if you join in on this adventure it just might spark up your sex life. Buy a DVD and plan a night where you both can have a romantic night, dinner and a porno or somthing like that.

Sometimes when someone watches ALOT of porn consistently, normal natural sex is just not extreme enough. The porn escalates in how explicit it is and suddenly, normal sex just doesn't do anything. Even if you are a wild one in bed, you can't be a porn star all the time, it's unfair on you to have to perform and not just enjoy it too.
I think a lot of big exhausting discussions will need to happen about this. If he can hold out watching porn and masterbating for a while I think it would help immensely... but other than asking him I don't know how you'd make that happen.