I caught my husband cheating, he almost left me for the other woman twice but, calls me saying he wants me back and he misses me and wants to work things out. He started to leave another time but not for her and again called me telling me he wants to work things out. Stupidly, I took him back every time. We are currently "trying to work things out" but, it's hard to get him to talk and, he watches porn online every night but, never tries to have sex with me. So, is he still cheating, is there a really big problem that is going to split us apart permanently, is he maybe just afraid to be that intimate with me now? I don't understand and, it hurts me tremendously. He still says he loves me but, it's hard to swallow from the way he treats me.

Was it like this in the beginning? were you also having sex?, what weight were you then compare to now?

tell us how it was in the beginning to the point where you begin to have problems.

It may be possible that ur husband is addicted of masterbating. Actually few mans feel more satisfied with masterbating if compare with sex. But as u saying ur husband already cheat u then u need to find out the main reason by keep an eye on him. Always notice him that what he do just after porn. Does he go bathroom or do sumthing else.

He watches the porn after I go to bed, he works second shift and I work during the day, I check the history of his computer sometimes, that's how I know he's watching porn. This morning, I found cum stains in his underwear so, either he is masturbating or going out at night after I go to sleep and meeting up with someone. Our relationship used to be great, we did our share of arguing but, we never had a problem in the bedroom and, I felt I could trust him unconditionally. A big problem too is, the woman he cheated with works with him, he swears he isn't seeing her anymore but, I can never be sure about that. He doesn't seem to think that we need to talk about anything in our relationship either, last night he told me that if he thinks we need to talk about something, he will, we're taking this one day at a time. I don't think our relationship can survive his attitude but, he refuses to see it and also seems to think he has all the power in the relationship. I was the one wronged and, I kind of feel like he's still treating me wrong. I want to work on us because, I do love him but, I don't know if it's going to happen.

You both must need to discuss ur problem with each other but, if he is not agree for talk on this topic, then you need to caught him with coloured hand. Coz i know to break a relation for all this is not a good solution and that only cn make ur life spoil and can give tentions to ur other members of family. If ur husband is cheeting u, then u cn take next step with ur family help. May be they will guide u best n give u gud advice.

I've told him several times that we need to discuss our problems but, he doesn't think we do, he claims he is "working it out on his own in his head" , that's ridiculous and, if his attitude doesn't change, I'm afraid that I 'll have to end the marriage. I don't understand how a person can be so uncaring but, that's him. Mind you, he has always been a bit uncooperative and stubborn and, tends to think that things should always be his way. I often wonder if it's even worth the effort anymore. My last resort is going to be trying to get one of his friends to talk some sense into his thick head, maybe he'll wake up before it's too late but, I'm not very optimistic at this point.

u have to go with male escort

So lastly, u just hv a another opt that is talk with ur family on this. And say them to talk with your husband.

Hi LoraKuhn, I think you need to ask yourself how much is enough? at some point you need to decide that you are worth more than this. I am not at all saying that a marriage isn't worth fighting for, but you both have to be fighting not just one person, that will never work. It is apparent that he is disconnected and only wants you when its almost over. We teach people how to treat us, you have taught him that he can repeatedly disrespect you and you will not only say thank you but ask for more. I personally know how hard it is to stand up for yourself when your heart is involved, but let me tell you it is even harder to look yourself in the mirror years later and wonder why you let someone make you feel like c**p about yourself for so long. Don't wait for him to make up his mind on which woman he wants to be with, if its not you, then make up your mind that he is not the man for you and put on your big girl panties and move on while you still have some self esteem left. Sorry if this sounds harsh I am sorry, I don't mean to offend you in any way, I have been down this road with an ex husband of 11 years, I know very well, (not exactly, because every situation is different) but very well what your going through, I hope you decide your better than being your husbands emotional punching bag and find first yourself, and then someone who will love you all the time, not some of the time. good luck to you...