Hello. I am 35 year-old-male and I was a pretty healthy ‘till I found one day that it is becoming very hard for me to control my need to urinate. One night I woke up wet and I felt like a child. I thought I had some nightmares and that they caused this and I forget about it. Three weeks later, one morning I woke up all mast up with my own stool. It was disgusting.
So, of course, I search for a medical opinion on this subject and schedule my self an urologist examination.
After he examined me, doctor said that there was nothing wrong with me and I maybe suffer from week pelvic muscles or something similar. He also said that there is no operation for that.
Recently I have heard about some exercises called Kegel exercises which maybe could help me.
Anybody knows anything about it?

Kegel exercises changed my life so I believe I can help you a lot understanding the procedure.
There are many proved causes of Kegel exercises.
Kegel or pelvic floor muscle exercises are done to strengthen the muscles which support the urethra, bladder, uterus and rectum.
They must be done correctly and regularly in order to help strengthen the pelvic muscles.
They have three major roles- to prevent urine incontinency, fecal incontinency and increase the blood flow to the genital area, and so support sexual arousal mechanisms.
Pelvic muscles are attached to the area between your pelvic (hip) bones. These muscles act like a strong floor to help hold your pelvic organs in place. Certain conditions may cause the pelvic muscles to weaken causing urine and fecal incontinency.
Kegel exercises can be done any time and anywhere.
You just have to contract the muscles around your anus for about ten seconds, few times a day. One more thing-you must be very passion because I may take three to six months after starting Kegel exercises to see a difference in bladder control.