Good day there! So, I have a problem and it bothers me a lot, but until I started to read all of those comments and topics in here, I believed that I am one of the rare people who actually have a problem with it. I can't say that I am glad about it, but I am feeling better when I know that this is a "disease of the 21st century" and that you maybe can help me. Anyway, like you can guess, I have erectile problems. And I was reading that some exercises can help me. So, to cut long story short, what are those exercises? 

Hello.  I am really glad that there is someone like you, who thinks like you. A lot of people usually go for a medication to treat it, and if this is at the beginning, I can say that this can be a really huge issue later.  Yes, there are exercises that actually can help you in this.  And I have to give my thumb up for Kegal exercises since they have helped me a lot. I am aware that at the begriming they can be really hard to perform, which mean that you need to learn how to perform a rep of Kegel exercises. Here is what you are going to do - squeeze those muscles, hold for five seconds, then relax. To see this working, you should repeat 10 to 20 times, two or three times a day. Once you learn this, you can change the positions. Good luck! 

Good day. I am sorry a lot. I really do that this bothers you, but you can fight it, remember that. Don't give up on that, there are so many things that actually can help you. Now, a couple of days ago I was reading that a additional research suggests pelvic muscle training may be helpful for treating this issue. Also, some of those exercises can help in healing and helping with pelvic health issues.So, have you ever heard about Kegal exercises? If you didn't it is time for you to learn more about it now because it seems that they are really amazing in this issue. Try it! Good luck!

Celebrity

Hello there. There are definitely a couple of exercises that might work as a cure for erectile dysfunction. But I definitely support an idea of doing the Kegel exercise. And you should do it on the daily basis because doing them on the daily basis, those exercises can be incredibly helpful for you. That doesn't mean, I will do it three days and I will stop. No, there has to be a continuity if you want to see some results. I think that all of the patients told this and a lot of different researchers has shown this statistic. So, worth of trying, right? 

There is a natural treatment for erectile dysfunction. Actually, not just once. There are so many of them, but I have to agree on this one - you really need to be persistent in order to see some results and you can't expect to see them over the night. I agree that Kegel exercise is an amazing exercise that can help you. But besides, you should walk in nature because this relieves the stress, Also, you can try to run, even if you don't like it - I don't like it as well, but it also relieves the stress. Anyway, if you want to see some progress, you need to stop thinking about the things that you don't like - start to think about things that are good. For you. 

Hi guys, so I have listened to your advice and I started to prepare myself for the Kegel exercises. I found several on the internet, but I was also reading that a lot of people generally do it in the wrong way. Also, when they are doing this, they can hurt themselves or I didn't understand it in the proper way? So, I am willing to try but I am afraid that I will do something bad. I mean, when I am reading this, it seems that nothing bad can happen, that this is nothing hard to learn, but on the other hand, I am reading people experiences and trust me - I want to learn from their experience...I don't want to make a mistake...

Celebrity

I totally agree with you, you should not get into this if you are scared that you will do something wrong. Because, a lot of people believe that they do know how to perform regularly an exercise, but actually they don't do it in the proper way. And, there is no effect. 

If you don't know how to perform Kegel exercises, you always have a solution. You can do yoga or aerobic exercises. If you think that you are macho guy :) and you think that yoga and aerobics are not good for you, you can always choose swimming. It helps.