hi, ime 18 and i have a gf. i have a regualr problem at the moment of premature ejaculation and often ejaculate seconds after she touches me. when i cuddle her i very easily get hard. how is trhe best and quickest way of curing this? do i need 2 stop mastabating and othere activities for a while? please help me thanks

im going to tell you what i told another guy:
You have to work on controling your Pc muscle. When you masturbate, jack off enough to where you feel yourself about to cum, then flex your lower muscles and stop yourself from ejaculating. wait a few second then do it all over. Stop your self a few times then release your load. Dont ever not finish because you don't want to get blue balls. Mainly just whack off till you feel yourself about to cum, then flex your lower muscles and stop. then grab hold and whack again. Get to the point to where you are going to cum, then stop. Blow your load on the third time. You will have to exercise this muscle to keep yourself from becoming a minute man. it won't happen over night but you will be able to tell a difference.

First off let me just say I am speaking from experience and that everyone is different.

But in my opinion there is no way to train this. You have an erection while cuddling with your girlfriend, holding hands, and hopefully making out is nothing short than normal especially if this is your first relationship. Like come on, it would be weird if you didn't have an erection. If you didn't, then I guess you would have to question your sexuality. Speaking from experience, I use to worry that she'd notice it or if I'd cum early. But you can't think about that. It is completely normal. I was worried too that if/when she touched it, i would blow in 2 second. Fortunately enough I found out that it is quite opposite. But honestly, this so called "problem" (which i don't believe it is) will subside. Everything happens in stages. You have already hit it out of the park, so round the bases as slow as you can and enjoy each moment at each one.

There is no way to train your muscles...that's rediculous.

You can to train your pubococcygeus muscles (pc). Go to a search engine like yahoo or google and type in "Strengthening your pc muscles", and see what comes up. You can even go to "about dot com" and type in "How To do Kegel Exercises (for men)." You'll be surprised by what you will learn. Besides, if i didn't think my advice could help him, I wouldn't have wasted my time on trying to help him. I didn't get to the position i am in on this group by babbling off a bunch of bull c**p.