Hey, we were just messing around and i was about to finger her but before i washed my hands with soup and water. I started but she said i wasnt doing it right and then she put her hand down there to show me. (she had'nt washed her hands and had been rubbing me just before around the base).

We both has clothes on and she was just reaching down my pants, but im worried that she might have got some precum on her (though usually i have barelly any and you have to squeeze it for it to come out)

I believe I had urinated since my last ejacultion, and i know there is always a chance of pregnecy from a situation like this, but is the risk high enough for me to be worrying so much?

Any help apreciated. :-)

It doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about. it dries up pretty fast and if it's only precum, I'm sure it dried before she touched herself.

I think you're ok buddy. Good of you to want to find out, and keep staying safe.

If it drys does sperm die?

I wouldn't worry about that. It would be highly unlikely that she would get pregnant from what you described. It also depends what part of her cycle she was on.