I have been dealing with repeat kidney infections for years...in fact in the last 2 yrs I have gone from having 3 or 4 per yr to an infection that just wont go away. I have been on so many antibiotics that long term use of those have caused me other health issues.
My cultures normally show e coli or some form of bacteria that is in the e coli family. Since April of this yr my cultures are showing more than one bacteria and one of them is called klebsiella pneumoniae. It is totally antibiotic resistant.
My urologist has told me that I am colonized and until I become fully symptomatic, they cant do anything else for me.
I do ; however; have an appt this week with an Infectious Disease Physician...hopefully he will shed the light on this for me.
I have no fevers or anything like that...just bad kidney pain and leg pain. I also get headaches and cold sweats.
I also suffer from a mega ureter with reflux to the left kidney.

Thanks for that site. I will for sure check it out.
I did go to the Infectious Disease Physician yesterday. He took a urine and will call me next week with the results. He says he may be able to help me get rid of the infection but it all depends on the ranges of the culture.
I am definetly goin to check into that natural product. Im so tired of taking medicines and feeling like c**p all the time. Im ready to rid myself of all this and to feel good again.

My Infectious Disease Physician has me taking Keflex - 500mg - 4 times a day for 21 days. Thats 2000mg antibiotic in one day...geeze...
He is hoping this will kill it out and then I can possible have surgery to fix my megaureter and reflux.