I had bronchitis 2 years ago and was on antibiotics and also used ventolin when needed. Recently it reappeared in acute form and was much worse than last time. I started with avvelox and also got ventolin again. How effective avvelox is in acute exacerbations of bronchitis, as I have? I suffer bronchitis caused by bacterium Klebsiella. I didn’t know it before. How effective avvelox is against klebsiella in lungs?

I was on avelox a year ago because of the same disease. It has shown to be very effective, with no recurrences after that. Avelox is type of antibiotic that kills bacteria and is effective in different respiratory infections. The only problem that I had due to avelox was diarrhea because it harmed my stomach flora. But I solved it easily with probiotics. Avelox is very effective against klebsiela pneumonia, and also against several types of staphylococ, streptococ and some other bacteria, as I know.