I have pain around my knee that occurs when I spend more than 2-3 hours sitting. I notice that each time when I work and forget to take a short walk around my table. Also in the morning I feel pain if I spent night sleeping in fetus posture, that did unconsciously. What is wrong with it? I’m 28, female. Please post.

I also have pain below my knee cap and around knee. It is caused by weak thigh muscles. I have to do some exercises for strengthening knee muscles. I am 30, also female, and have started having this pain about three years ago. Women generally have weaker knee muscles and as I know, great pressure is made on knees when you go downstairs. Visit your physician and ask for advice about exercises that would be the best for you.

I have keep getting pains in my knees its killing me it only ever happens when the waether is very bad and cold.
sometimes i have to use a crutch to walk. my knee flares up and becomes very swollen an it becomes very sore to bend. this has been happening for nearly 4 years now an i have been to my GP an all he says is to keep off it. i have had physio on my koee but it doesn't seem to work what should i do?? :? :?