Hello. I'm 50 years old male and I love to take long walks with my friends all around my town.
I could say that I am very healthy because I can walk for hours and cross several miles.
I don’t have any complains on my heart but like all my friends, but on my spine.
About a month ago is started to feel some tenderness and stiffness in the spine.
Last few days all this turned into mild pain and even sometimes difficulty in breathing. I didn’t contact any doctor over this but my grandson told me it could be connected with some condition called kyphosis. Any advices?

Well, I don’t know much about this and I will tell you everything I know. But I suggest you to seek for professional opinion.
Kyphosis is a curving of the spine that causes a bowing of the back, which leads to a hunchback or slouching posture.
Some degree of curvature to the spine is normal. Abnormal kyphosis curves are more commonly found in the thoracic or thoracolumbar spine, although they can be cervical, so I assume you are having pains in the middle of your back.
Kyphosis in adult people, also known as Scheuermann's disease, results from the wedging together of several consecutive vertebrae.
There can several causes of this wedging like: connective tissue disorders, muscular dystrophy and disk degeneration.
Usual treatment is physical therapy but in some serious cases surgery is only option.