My both daughters have back problems. Older one has Scheuermann's Kyphosis /Scoliosis. She is 15 and she is going to need surgery, most likely Posterior surgery. Younger one is 12 and she has Scheuermann's Kyphosis. I need more information about Kyphosis. I know that Kyphosis is trickier to treat and sometimes has to be a posterior and anterior surgery. I am not sure if her doctor made good decision to perform only posterior.

My daughter had Scheuermann's Kyphosis when she was 14. She was great after. She also has spondylolithesis in her lumbar region. We don’t know the cause. She was never athletic, so that is not a reason. Her main curve at the time of surgery was about 40 and corrected to about 12. Her Kyphosis before surgery was about 76 and corrected to about 15. This is great success.