I am 17 years old and for the last four days I have felt the urge to go to the bathroom nonstop, yet the majority of the time only a few drops of urine come out . Actually urinating has a burning sensation. Last night I woke up to realize I had wet the bed for the first time since I was a small child. I have never had a problem with my bladder before. I just recovered from a bad cold last week... maybe it wasn't a cold? My boyfriend and I have also been engaging in a lot more oral sex than usual (unprotected). Are there any explanations?

It sounds like you may have a urinary tract infection. You'll need to see your doctor who will test you and then put you on an antibiotic.

They are common, more so in women than in men.

The cold you felt may have been partly due to the infection setting in. It can cause fever and chills.

This is nothing to be embarrassed about so tell your parents and go see a doctor.

Please post back and let us know how you're doing.

I agree with what Medic-Dan has posted. You seem to have a UTI and if you have burning when you urinate, that's one of the most common symptoms, plus having urination issues. It's unlikely related to the oral sex that you had. Does that help?