I'm a 19 year old. I've got large Vagina lips about a inch and a half .
Im very embarrassed about this. I haven't had sex before because I'm insecure about my body, because I am a Lil bit Chubby.
But I'm worried when I do have sex with my bf. hes going to leave me. I went on another website, and they where nasty as. saying I should get surgey and I'm really thinking about it now.
I want to feel comfortable with this. but I want to know if its Normal. because I've seen other Vagina pictures and they are all smooth and smaller Lips. Please help me..

Hey... look you are lucky to have them..it simply means that you will feel more then girls with smaller lips,as you will have more nerve endings then others..ive had my fair share of girls and you are the same as boys..we come in all shapes and sizes..you wouldnt complain if you had big boobs ..so you shouldnt worry about having big lips..it doesnt turn a guy off at all..infact i think it may be the opposite..the more the better..you are going to have a great sex life..dont mess it up by thinking that you are different ..i guarentee you that you will not have a problem with 99 out of 100 boys..theres always an exception..but hey 99 are going to not even notice as a lot of girls are like that ,,or they will love it .. your perfectly normal ..good luck buddy

Your "large Vagina lips", or labia, are perfectly normal and you have nothing to be embarrassed about.  Most men will love your labia as there is more to love :-D  Labia vary greatly in size and colour from woman to woman.  Labia are like any part of the body and like breasts, vary from small and virtually non-existent to large and protruding. Surgery can be a nightmare, see:-

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Labiaplasty_Nightmare_t112049.html

Learn to love your body.