I want to remove hair from my chest please tell me how can I do this

use any hair remover cream or just shave it...

Yes, you could use hair remover cream or shave, but each of these options have their pros and cons. Results are immediate, but cream can irritate skin, and so can shaving... and both always grow back and run the risk of developing shave bumps. Gross! These are good, cheap methods, but permanent hair removal options can save you from doing these things over and over to get rid of unwanted hair. If price deters you, check out the Me Smooth: It's an at-home permanent hair removal device with a one-time payment, so you'll actually end up spending way less for it than going to a dermatologist to receive hair removal treatments. And you can do this in privacy. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Guest,

There is a few different easy ways to remove hair. If you want a quick removal then shaving is best but when you shave your hair gradually grows back quicker and thicker. There is also hair removal cream but this can irritate the skin and cause sore skin and it leaves an unpleasant odour on the skin. And there is waxing which lasts 4-6 weeks, low maintenance, slightly unpleasant and over time hairs grow back slowly and finer. I'd suggest the waxing because it doesn't take long and it lasts longer.

I want remove chest hair whiiut leaser

depilatory is a painless method that involves applying a hair-removing lotion to your chest. You rinse away the product and the hair is removed.

Locks Elimination CreamIf you don't want it brought out and you swore off cutting, a hair removal lotion smashes down the hair so you can clean it off.Pros: Pretty fast, easy and no blade required.Cons: Be cautious. Depilatories are very powerful can give you a substance get rid of or discomfort, especially if you have an sensitivity or delicate epidermis.They make items especially for the people. Examine out the evaluation of Nair for Men Rate Cream