How many of you despise shaving? I only shave my face and I already find it a pain for everytime I shave the moustache and goatie off, they grow back to their original length a week and a half later. Thankfully I'm Asian and I don't have much body hair (although I'm the hairiest in the family). Perhaps I should go for laser hair removal

I too, hate shaving.

Don't mind shaving.

just imagine if you had to shave your legs and your underarms on a daily basis as well! 8O

Crazy, I thought you had two XX chromosomes. Whachoo posting in a guy's thread for?

TimRuns, laser removal would be most excellent, unless someday you decided you really wanted a moustache and goatee. Which you might, 'cause there's been contests and stuff in these parts.

well i couldn't grow decent sideburns for a million bucks, nevermind a goatee... what little facial hair i have is a nuisance, but i don't mind shaving.

down with body hair i say.

I have to shave every day and I am used to it. No big deal.

The rest of my body is pretty hairy. Somedays I feel like a freak especially when you see all the magazine covers where the guys have no hair on their body. Thank god Mrs. Boiler doesnt mind me looking some relative of the missing link.

Sometimes I wish I could work up the courage to shave it all off to see what it was like but then I wouldn't know how to explain that to all my friends and I am afraid of what the itch factor would be like as it grew back in.

Some women find hairy chest very attractive!! Don't you dare shave it!
Plus, you're right--I think you would jump off of a bridge because of the "itch factor".

we tried to was my bfs legs one time. we used that sugar type stuff that you dont have to heat. it didnt do anything but make a huge mess. several weeks ago, he did shave his legs...you know to more aerodynamic on his bike... gawd, i though the stubble on his face was bad 8O

:umno: It's a good thing I don't have chest hair.

I hate shaving which is one reason I grow a beard for at least half the year. I'm down to a mustache and goatee right now but still can't seem to find time to shave the rest of it on a regular basis.

I don't have the missing link look but am more hairy than the other males in my family. No hairy back and I don't have to shave up to my eyeballs. I got the hairy chest and legs and all that and haven't noticed anything negative about it from the wimmins.

Sometimes I wish I could work up the courage to shave it all off Worst idea EVAH! The itch factor is incredible. No that I would know, that's just what I've been told. Some women find hairy chest very attractive!! Some women = Airehead ;)

Tim,

I am with you!!! I hate shaving. Like Blue I couldn't grow facial hair to save my rear, but I still feel I need to shave everyday. I use a razor a couple times a week and then I have an electric razor for the inbetween days. That really helps offset the razor burn.

As far as chest hair goes, I have none and I like it that way.

Yes... the mustache contest WILL rise from the ashes someday!! Right now, I'm clean shaven. Like Rob though, there's winter months where facial hair is a plus. And as for the rest of the bod, I don't have enough hours in my lifetime to wage that war. God made me furry, I'll keep it that way :P

Forget the 'stache contest--let's have a mins chest contest--see if we can figure out who is who is who.

Is that too salacious?