I am scheduled for a LASIK surgery in ten days and am starting to consider the possibility of choosing the proper laser for my LASIK surgery. So my question is what would be the best laser for LASIK for I am not willing to play with my eye and vision and would like to be sure that the LASIK surgery is performed with the best laser there is for LASIK. So can anybody help me on this, please?

Well I don't think that the surgeries are supposed to go this way especially if the vision is involved for more important here is to find some very good and experienced aye surgeon who would know how to deal with this situation even with the worse laser that is. So no good LASIK laser could help if the doc is bad. So you better focus your attention on finding the excellent eye specialist and he is the one who will chose what is the best laser for LASIK.

hi there aguie, actually i had it 2 years ago and the result to me was amazing then . As with any surgical procedure, there are risks associated with LASIK, but in the hands of a highly skilled and experienced surgeon, LASIK is a particularly safe and reliable procedure. Nevertheless, you should talk with your surgeon about any risks associated with the procedure, as well as all the benefits. What im trying to say here is you need to have a good surgeon to have a safe procedure and best effect. Godbless

**edited by moderator**

Many people love the idea of getting rid of their glasses and contacts, but they cringe at the thought of having a procedure performed on their eyes. We’re hoping that we can help people overcome their fears by providing accurate and helpful information about LASIK and other refractive procedures. With time tested technology and fine-tuned surgical skill, this procedure is one of the safest, most effective eye treatments available. And we believe the benefits far outweigh the risks.