I had laser liposuction 5 days ago and for the past 3 days my testicles have swollen to the size of a brahma bull. It is the only discomfort that I have. Is this normal and if so how long will they remain this way?

Me too, I did the surgery yest and my testicle are swollen like a orange size

yeah my sac was swollen the size of a grapefruit and I could literally had to handle my sac with both hands the swelling eventually going down about the 10th day but that was with antibiotics and now Tuesday will be one month since lipo of abdomen and flanks and the sac is back to normal with a mild tenderness on the left nut and I can feel a hardness around the bottom area of the left nut I guess its a node inside below the nut but thank goodness that sac went down I was ready to play soccer with it .. LOL .. but now Im lookin GOOD !! Dr. Michael Salazhauser in Miami Beach, (Bal Harbour) Florida is the best surgeon .. A true gift !!