Today I woke up and I have swelling behind my left ear and on my face on the left side. I feel pressure and the swelling is soft and my face is warm and red. I heard a pop yesterday when I yawned and now this area is swollen.

Hello.
Swelling behind your ear is usually nothing to worry about. Swelling could be just a swollen lymph node due to some sort of infection, caused by virus or bacteria. For example it could be flu, common cold or tonsillitis. Lymph nodes are fighting against the disease, having the biggest pressure on themselves which causes swelling. Lymph glands are there to defend us against various infections. While doing so they increase in size. But, you should pay attention to lymph gland's size. If it doesn't change, there's nothing to worry about. But the lymph node grows, or if there's multiple lymph glands swollen, that could be an alarm for you to visit the physician.
Other cause could be that pop sound you've heard. It's possible that you've strained or injured your jaw muscle, and that injury could also cause swelling under the jaw or behind the ear.
Anyway, you shouldn't be worry if glands are normal size and if there's no new gland swellings.