i had liposuction of my tummy and though not very satisfied i am left with a apron hanging above my vagina and neatly rest on my thighs. Now what should i do to resolve this ,(apart from tummy tuck) like mesotherapy or such treatments %-)

Why will you not go for a tummy tuck? If you're unhappy with the lipo on your tummy, it obviously was not sucessfull, why whould you not correct it with a tuck?

Hello there nalini,

Since you were unhappy with the result of your liposuction why on Earth you didn’t complain to your surgeon? You could tell him that you don’t like the job they have done and which by the way you have paid for and make them to do another treatment on the same areas.

But instead now you are searching some other solution for the problem which was caused by previous treatment.

If I were you I would go back and ask either for refund or for another treatment. If this clinic performs the treatments that now interest you try to make some agreement and if not then definitely check the next clinic and the doctor before you undergo any treatment.