im 20 years old i think maybe i might be prego my last period that i had was july 9 i also recently had a biopsy in august and that came out fine well i still havent got my period yet when i first went in to the gyn they had told me that i was fine and then they had put me on prenatal vitamins iwasnt prego then idk if im prego now since i havent got my period and when i have intercourse i get pains in my lower abdomen there are some times i have tender breast i try not to think i might be pregnant due to the fact that i do want a baby ive been married now for 1 1/2 and ive took prego test and all came out negative just need some advise

I can't say what advice in particular to give you.

You've visited with your gynaecologist, so you're taking medical advice.

They've prescribed mild medication (vitamins) and clearly think your fine and healthy.

Your pregnancy test proved negative (and I presume you took it when it was able to be accurate).

The only thing that concerns me somewhat is your pains in the lower abdomen during intercourse. That isn't normal, or sex would rapidly die out as a pleasurable activity. If there is no overt, obvious reason for them, I'd suggest a return trip to the doctor or clinic.

You could be pregnant. You could not be pregnant. Just go back to the doctor and get an ultrasound and blood test done, just to make sure.

Go back to the doctor & tell them about the pain. Also urine pregnacy tests can fail. Have your doctor do a blood test to see if you are pregnant. Good luck