Activist

As a female growing up, how did you learn about the male human body?

I had 2 girls for playmates, no boys. I was the one they learned on. We often ended up playing naked in the lawn sprinkler at my house mostly because cotton underwear has a tendency to fall down around your ankles when wet. My mother would come out and yell at us to put them back on but not often so I don't think she was too serious about that. 

They liked to watch me pee because I had a special hose for that and that fascinated them. They didn't have anything that interested me much because the front looked like a smaller version of what we all had in back. We did spend some time examining nipples to see if they had holes for the milk to come out and if mine looked different.

One of them had a brother who told her boys have a bat and two balls which had apparently gone unnoticed until then and she wanted to see them. I didn't mind showing her and she noticed my penis didn't look like her brothers. I pulled my foreskin back prompting her to say "now it does". She wanted to try that herself and I figured, why not, my mother used to do that when I was little, at bath time. When she did that we were both surprised when it stood right up. She liked to make it do that and so did I. Her fingers felt really good touching me and apparently she liked me touching her, as she wanted me to do that often. She wanted me to touch all those damp sticky parts inside her crack. By the time we were 10 or 11 we no longer played like that but we did swim naked at her family camp out of sight of her parents.

I think this pretty much describes how my neighbor girls learned back in the 40s.

Activist
Excellent story. No harmed was done to each other. Each person was willing, not force. Each person was willing to let each other to learn.

It was mostly me and the girl with brothers. The other girl could be rather mean for no reason. She would go home to get the birthday card or whatever you sent her recently just to tear it up in front of you so we didn't invite her on purpose. Once she hit the other girl on the head with a coffee can causing a nasty cut.

The girl with brothers used to like to show me her new undies when she got some. We were between 5 and 10 years old and were not ashamed of seeing each other until grownups made us believe it was bad.