I found out that melanoma is type of skin cancer, but unlike most other skin cancers, this type can spread to other body organs. This I found especially interesting so I decided I should learn more about it. Now I want to ask if there is anyone, who might give me appropriate info about melanoma. I want to hear more about this terrible disease, and I want to hear if that is true it metastases so easy. Furthermore, I want to hear something about treatment of melanoma, if that is possible at all.

Unfortunately, it is true what you have heard about melanoma. It is very difficult to treat this type of skin cancer especially once it has spread. There is no treatment to cure melanoma, and prevent further metastasis to occur. There is a lot that can be done to keep these people comfortable. It is good that they are being cared for with the help of the local hospice. They are experts at controlling symptoms of cancer and other long-term diseases that might occur. Treatment of melanoma depends on the type of the disease, the stage of disease, and the patient's age and his or her general health. This means it is not the same for everyone, so I cannot tell you exact answer because it is too long for this post. Standard treatment may be considered because of its effectiveness in patients in past studies. Clinical trials are designed to find better ways to treat cancer patients, and are ongoing in most parts of the country for most stages of melanoma.

actually, melanoma happened to most women. Before that, my name is Hafizi from Kuala Lumpur, postgraduate in scientified research (majoring bio & chemis). In final year semester, i did a research by taking a sample of human skin, male and female to be analyzed. As a basic knowledge, women's skin is the most sensitive ever. Female skin consists of 1/2 male skin. So its easy to absorb any radiation from surrounding especially sunlight, Carbon dioxide, steam etc. so the only skin that can handle those radiations is only face skin because its more thicker.

sori i hafizi which is earlier person, which means that female must cover all of his body will cloth :) and not wearing something tight because female blood pressure can be delayed because of women skin closed enough to the blood vessel. So, i suggest that wearing bigger attire could prevent or at least reduce the consequences. Cover all body, and bigger and comfortable cloth can surely help out.

so when i see you, i only can see your face which much better :). and can control my lust too. hahaha if youre female.