I am 21 years old male. I have a very embarrassing problem. I am a tall, lean and thin person. The flesh or muscle distribution of my body is not correct. I have the body shape of a women without any breasts. I have a flat chest with little hair on it. I have all other man'ly features such as facial hair, body hair and voice but the weight distribution is improper. I have normal(little smallish) shoulders and the shape of my body resembles tht of a women. i.e i have an hourglass shape(narrow waist) and then again hips that are as wide as shoulders. its like (36-33-36 not precise..just describing the ratio). Then my thighs are girlish again. The muscle distribution on my legs are also resembling those of females, with huge bulky and female shaped curvy thighs and narrow parts of lower legs that resemble typical female legs.. but, i have a normal penis and i get erections lasting long. Is this a hormonal problem? It started when i was 17 and i have been living with it for about 4+ years now. I do not know what problem it is or which type of doctor to consult. It is pretty embarrassing to go out and i am fed up with it. How do i get a male shaped body again? Please do help!! and thanks in advance.!!

Hi there! Because body type is a genetic trait, it will always be apart of you. However, with the right approach you can change your body shape to start looking more like a different body type. Dissatisfaction with body shape is one of the main reasons men vary their lifestyle. Usually this involves diet change and exercise but increasingly may involve cosmetic surgery. Pectoral implants, liposuction and jaw enhancements are becoming more commonplace. For those more interested in lifestyle change the activities you choose will have some effect on your morphology (shape).