Hello there,

I'm a male 31 years old. Two years ago i 've had a depression with symptoms such as lack of sleep and muscle spasm. My question is that the Muscle Spasm has continued though i was cured from depression. I've been having very annoying and painful left-side pain even something around my heart, my left shoulder, the left side of my head and my face also. This doesn't happen all the time , but when it occurs it lasts for a couple of days that i think i might have a serious problem such as a heart failure or a kidney failure, but soon i recover and go back normal. The problem however reattacks again and it's so painful.
Any suggestions//

The right side of your brain controls the muscles on the left side of your body. So I am guessing that the painful muscle spasm on the left side of your body may have to do with disorder in your right brain. Have your primary care physician refer you to a neurologist.

im a 38 year old female and ive noticed that right before i come on my menstral cycle, i have small spasms on the left side of my body. my heart starts beating fast.. start feeling real hot. right side of my body gets really hot. very... very... uncomfortable and painful. why am i going thru this. HELP!