Most of the time I will be laying in bed and it will just feel like there was something inside my leg that just "jumps" a few times and is gone. I get this throughout my whole body. Along my sides, in my chest area, my fingers, on my arms, my buttocks, my neck, my back, my eyes twitch. They don't hurt though.

And when I am sitting down my inner thighs shake uncontrollably, you can't see them, but they spasm very hard and unless I put my hands in between my thighs or my feet flat on the ground they don't stop.

The ones along side my body feel like they are right next to my ribcage, but happen mostly on the left side. I have also gotten a "spasm" in my breast area on the left side.

Does anyone know what could be causing these?

Any information is helpful, thanks!! :-)

if you need anymore information please let me know~

I know it makes you crazy! It's called benign fasciculation syndrome. It's caused most of the time by anxiety, stress, lack of sleep, electrolytes. My sister had this for a long time too. Try drinking a big bottle of Gatorade and see if it helps a bit, that was the advice she got from a doctor and it seemed to help for awhile. I heard bananas and warm soaks on the muscle helps also. It's just something we got to deal with, from what I've read it's a pretty common problem and it just happens. Me too, I've got it in my legs, lips, arms, belly, eyes, everywhere. I drove myself insane thinking I had every disease in the book! Just try not to dwell on it. It comes and goes and now that I'm not worried about it anymore it doesn't bug me like it used to, even though I still twitch all over!! Good luck!