For 12 weeks I have had cronic earache and left facial pain.  Two weeks ago I had an Arteritis biopsy done, since then the left side of my face is numb, I was admitted to hospital with severe headaches and weakness down my left side face arm and leg.  Doctors suspected a mini stroke and did an MRI and CT scan.  These came back clear as did my blood tests.  Two weeks later and I still have the same symptoms with confusion and a feeling like brain overload.  Can someone out there please tell me I am not imagining this and perhaps give me some hope.  I am absolutely exhausted all the time, unable to concentrate, struggling to walk and use my left hand.  ;-)

I'm so very sorry to hear about you've been going through.
What did the hospital suggest you do to follow up? What parts of your body did they MRI and CT?
This sounds like something you should definitely be meeting with a neurologist for.  The doctor can do an EMG (electromyograph).  This can help reveal the source of your numbness (nerve) and weakness (muscle).  Also, it wouldn't hurt to have your primary run an ANA (antinuclear antibody blood test) to check for autoimmune diseases as those symptoms can be indicative.
Best of luck and a quick recovery!

sounds likes mini seizures with a possibility of meniere's disease ( very rare but possible ). try following up with a neurologist they can do an eeg and  see if your brain is miss firing those things wont show up on ct or mri unless there is damage.