Ok here it is my left testicle is smaller than my right, but the sac on the left side is like twice as big on the other side. its been like this for a long time. I have never really experienced pain down there but its been like that for awile now so Id kinda like to know what it is.Also i masterbated about 2 hours ago and my penus is little swollen but it dont her and its not red is just a little puffy so any help would be great.

I am not sure if I got this right but you are saying that it is scrotal skin that got bigger (swollen) on just one side on the left testicle. What does it look like? Does it look or feel as if it is filled with fluid? Or there is just excessive skin on that side? Have you noticed that your testicle (inside the scrotum) shrank a little bit?
Can you give us some more info or see an urologist who will be able to tell you what and if something’s going on.

well im ot sure if its fluid but its not the skin thats thicker its stuff inside like maybe some fluids. and i dont really know if i have noticed the testicle shrinking its just like always been like that.

Doc, I have the same problem.

My left testicle is bigger than my right. It's not the actual testicle, but the sack in general.

I feel like the bigger mass in my left one is nothing, as I can squeeze it all until it becomes equally small. It's like a balloon - you can squeeze it to a certain extent. There's no pain - it just looks like it's carry something else, but at the same time, something light, or empty. It's not heavy - when I twist is (as if with a baloon), you can twist it, but then it looks tight, and there's nothing in there it seems. I still can not twist or squeeze further. Veins are noticeable when tightened too.

my left testicle is golf ball sized and hard. I am very scarred!

does it feel like the veins in the left side of your scrotum are enlarged? Try pushing, like you're trying to poop. Do you feel the veins bulge out then? A varicole (a varicose vein in the scrotum) can cause testis atrophy (shrinking of the testis), even though it seems like the scrotum is swollen. They happen in 80% of men, and can contribute to poor sperm count and morphology, as well as low testosterone by raising the temperature of the scrotum. There are many ways to get rid of varicoceles; all are surgical. The best way is called micro surgical varicocelectomy, and has the lowest incidence of recurrence. While it won't make a testicle regain any mass lost, it will halt any further atrophy, correct poor sperm count and raise testosterone.

doc i have a bigger-than-an-egg sized testicle on the right side and having a grape sized testicle on the left side. It was normal before but I dont know why the difference came in both the testicles I am unable to find out. I thought it would recover and come to normal after some days but it did not happen. And I dont feel any pain in any of the testicle. It is functioning normally, even at the time of masturbation, I dont feel any sort of pain. Can u help me in this regard if possible? i wil be waiting for ur reply. thannk you

I have the exact same thing, and have had it for 2 years or so, please can somebody diagnose this as well as possible and suggest cures.

is it still shaped like the other one or is it kinda of spherical?? its it sorta hard like the other one or is it very squishy, like there is nothing there. It sounds alot like are described a hydrocele to me. Could be swelling or something?

hello, my name is grant and i am thirteen. i have sort of a same problem and is very scared. my left nut is very big and my right is not all that big. and i have a blackish bump on my left testicle and is very worried.i need feedback to see if i need any help.

THANKS

sort it out kid and have aswift wank :O :O o.O o.O XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD