I'm 14 years old and I found a small lump on the far left side of my left testicle. It doesn't hurt, itch or give me any trouble during my normal life. I've got a deep voice, I sound 17 or 18. I'm pretty tall for my age, I started puberty well before my friends. Please reply ASAP.

I'm going to see my local doctor about another problem/sickness, but I don't want to have to mention the lump. Is this testicle cancer? Is this anything serious that I should be worried about?

Thanks,

James

Bump. Please reply.

Hello everyone, I am writing to you in order to share my experience with you. problem is connected to lump on testicles of course. If you have never seen it believe me, it looks disgusting. i I heard that this issue can be irritating or painful,but in my case these problems do not exist. I was scared a little bit, because I have been sexually active in that period, so I decided to visit a dermatologist in order to find some useful therapy. When I show my lump to the doctor she told me that it is connected to puberty and I  should not be worried.

I'm 14 almost 15 and I have the exact same thing, let testie left side...I don't know what to do

I just turned 14 and i have to same thing, lump on the left testicle that doesn't hurt at all.

I have the exact same thing but mine is about half the size of my left testie :S and i don't know what to do

i have the same thing and im 14 don't worry about it
my docter said that it could be removed if it cosses embaresment or discomfort :-D

Im new and im having the same problem but its on my right

Guys dont worry, it is supposed to be like that, because you use the other testies for backup.

im 14 as well my right one is a little bigger than left, but i think that this is natural because we are going through puberty and our penis and testes both have to grow and develop.

I have a small lump on my left testicle does not hurt or anything, I'm just very worried

I have a couple of small bumps on my left testicle im 14 atm and almost 15 could this be anything serious?

got one on right dont hurt im 1

AWHAT WAS SUPPOSED T BE 14 NOT 1 -_

I'm 14 and I have the same thing but it's on my right and it kinda causes some pain and idk what to do bc I don't want to go to my doctor like hey check out my testicle☹️