I’ve been through many different treatments on past few years, diagnosed with LGL, leukemia and Aplastic Anemia. Recently I’ve been treated with CAmpath and doctor told me today that there is no sign of either the LGL or the AA. He thinks that I have myelodysplastic syndromes. What is the connection between LGL, leukemia and Aplastic Anemia and myelodysplastic syndromes?

It is possible that he suspects on myelodysplastic syndromes because LGL and aplastic anemia can have features similar to that seen with the ms namely very low blood counts. Sometimes, it can be difficult to fully differentiate between these various disorders and there may be an "overlap" of features suggestive of two of these disorders. What treatments have you undergone? If various treatments are not working, then transfusions are given to support the blood cells, as well as growth factor medicines.