Hi everyone! I am trying to get to some info about heart failure, the complications and the rate of complications, and the side effects that are produced by heart failure. What can you tell me about this? What do you think the side effects of heart failure are? Please don't feel shy. Come in and give me your opinions!

Often, heart failure can be treated and the impact can be decreased. It all depends on the level of heart failure present in a certain patient. As you can guess, the life expectancy decreases with the severity of a patient's heart failure. Living a healthy life is often the very best way to deal with heart failure. Does that answer your question?

Yeah, all of what you are saying does make a lot of sense. It all sounds very logical. But what does that mean in terms of the concrete heart failure life expectancy? Are there any statistics about this, for example, so that it becomes easier to see how many people with heart failure have a decreased life expectancy?