Hi! This is a very interesting website and I am hoping for some help with a few questions that I have about multiple sclerosis. I would like to know if MS has any impact on the life expectancy of the patient? What is the life expectancy for people with multiple sclerosis? Where can I find more information about this?

I was diagnosed with MS two years ago, and while I am still relatively healthy, and am on good medication, this is something that I have looked into a fair bit as a patient, as you can imagine. What I have found is that MS does make some difference to a person's life expectancy, but not much of a difference. MS is not a fatal disease. It is just a disease that make life hard sometimes. Complications caused by MS can cause death, but, as the statistics show, that doesn't happen all that often. Does that answer your question?