Hi , I'm 30 years old and in pretty good shape. I quit smoking about 14 months ago. I have for the last 6 months had a numb left thigh. What I mean by numb is that I can literally sit a ice cube on my left thigh and I can not feel the cold ice cube. I had a MRI done of the spine and that came back good, I also had 6 X Rays taking from all the way around my leg. They came back fine as well. I was told to take aleve twice daily for two weeks. And now today I had to come home from work because I got light headed and decided to leave. I have been light headed 2 times before but this still bothers me. Can you help me figure this out. By the way about my left thigh. Sometimes it burns very bad. I am also very tired most of the time. I sleep roughly 5 to 6 hours a night. I take Centrum A to Zink vitamins and have been taking them for about 6 months

i am 50 years old i had fallen at work on my left hip area about 1 hour later i was in extreem pain and my left thigh is numb from the knee to the hip all in the front from side to side i have had x-rays,mris,ct scans, and emgs done all but the emg came back fine no back problems i have been told it could be neoropathy yes i am an type 2 diabetic but my sugers have always been fine and i have no numbness in toes or hands just my thigh area why would a fall bring out neoropathy am i getting the right diagnosis what can i do?????

Can't help you on the numbness part - but can tell you that I've found high doses of vitamin E will cause me extreme light headedness. Might want to check your multi-vitamin to see what the dosage (if any) of it is.

Guest wrote:

hatman30 wrote:

My brother had a numb spot on his arm and they had him get tested for MS. He tested out fine so they figured it was from the fiberglass he works with.