I have numbness and tingling in my left arm that spreads into the leftside of my face - lately spreading in left leg and foot - went to doctor = never heard this before - gave me steroids - went to chirpractor - he thought nerve problem - numbness and tingling spread after going to him - anyone heard of this =

I have had similar symptoms.  Initially, I had pain in my left elbow, which spread to the wrist and then the shoulder.  I now have pain and numbness in my left leg.  I have visited an orthopedist, two pain management specialist, two neurologist, a chiropractor, an accupuncturist and a complex regional pain syndrome surgeon.  I have had multiple MRIs and X-rays, and none of them show any problem.  I have had five cortisone shots, and none have helped.  The doctors can only confirm what I do NOT have.  My symptoms have been continuing to grow for about 6 months.  Let me know if you have found any solutions.