I had my ACL and PCL replaced on oct 17th.. I'm having no prompblems with my kneisn't self but the front of my leg from knee to foot is numb and on the inside of my ankle if anything even grazes my skin it feels like sand Parker over sunburn...

ive talked to my surgeon but he's never seen this happen before... I have nerve damage from multiple hip surgeries up in my thigh so I kno the feeling but I've never had the pain before... 

Has anyone experienced this if so what caused it bc he said e only nerve the went near was the one that controls my ability to light my foot which I can do just fime pleas help!

I had ACL reconstruction 18 years ago and periodically get numbness and pain in foot on side of the injury; also hamstring. I've looked for alternative explanations with my GP and it's like shrug, could be the ACL injury and/or surgery. Kevin Mansmann was surgeon.