I have been trying to conceive for the past 4 months. This month I have had some bleeding but it wasn't really a period it was very light and brownish in color. I've also have been having more frequent headaches, been more tired than usual and have been feeling nauseous. I took one pregnancy test a week before all of this started but it was negitive. Could I have tested too soon or could there be something else going on????

I had that a few weeks ago and yes u may have tested to soon wait like 3 or 4 days after ur missed period

So where u pregnant?

brown blood when due a period usually signifys that it is "old" blood,
maybe you have a small blockage in one of your tubes, this happened to me,
it is likely that you will have stomach cramps and your next period could be quite heavy, look out for this
but ask a doctor about this as it needs to be looked at more closely.
goodluck

Can you explain to me that you should wait 3 to 4 days/ I thought that it was best to wait a whole week? Is that right or am I confused about how long you're supposed to wait? Thanks in advance!