c my last period was 3/3..me and my bf were havin sex 3/18 and 3/22 he came n me both times can i be pregnant? i took a pregnancy test 4/5 because my period didnt come and the test was neg and i had a blood test still neg am having all the symptoms what could b the problem?? please can someone help me pleaseee

theres a likely hood you are pregnant if you arent on any kind of birthcontrol or used condoms. (im guessing your not since u didnt mention it) but the reason why you tested negitive is because it coulde be to soon to tell. you really only left yourself a two week gap in between the time you had sex and the test. it at least takes four weeks and dont trust those test the say they can pick up pregnancy hormones before your missed period. i heard of so many false negitives because of those. if you dont get your period from now until the 15th test again and if its negitive and still doesnt show up by the 20th test again. if its negitive then as well id say you are in the clear. but if your test still read negitive and you go that long without one then go see a doctor and they can perscribe you something to help get your periods regular

i got a hpt now but im going to take it n the morning is that a good time?

not really because say if u concieved on the 22nd it would have only been three weeks when really you need  to wait four. so just wait on more week. i know its going to be hard and frustrating to wait but you have to. at this time its likely to get a false negitive

yes its hard waitinq a lonq time when ur tryin to find out cause im so confused and sick of waiting and wondering if am pregnant or not

yes i know the feeling but youll make it through

My boyfriend came in me 2 times in a eeek n all of a sudden im feeling very tired does anyone know what that means

What if you had sex and your boyfriend cums inside you and you are scared to tell someone because no one will understand please help