i had a sergical abortion march 23, 2011. i had intercorse the very next day, and almost everyday since. on the one month anniversery of my abortion, i started to get some intense cramping and VERY light pink spotting, the cramps are so bad that i want to throw up from the pain. the spotting comes and goes same with the cramps. im wondering if this is normal? also could this mean that im pregnant again.. or if its just what happens after an abortion. i also have a copper IUD that the doctor put in right after my abortion. i was told that after the IUD was put in my period would be a lot more heavy and the cramps would be really bad as well. ive gotten the cramps but like i said very light bleeding. someone please help, my boyfriend and i are worried.

Thank you very much.

I would contact a doctor asap as after having an abortion you are told to not enter anything into the vagina for at least 2 weeks because of cause of infection. You very well may have one and having sex so soon after could damage your insides and may cause you to not either become pregnant again or possibly miscarry. I would talk to someone about this and tell them everything you posted and Good Luck.....

***this post is edited by moderator ***  inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

I do know that having one will cause major changes in a womans uterous, because it disrupts the natural flow of things, and it damages what is supposed to happen naturally.

People do not come to this website for judgement and criticism of their decision to have an abortion. They come here for help and support. What you consider as murder of a "child" is not considered murder to others. People like you should really keep their mouths shut. You are not a judge to anyone in this world. Only God can judge. And He is the only one that we EVER have to answer to. So keep your nose out of other people's decisions. You have probably never even been in the situation where you have had to make the decision about abortion. Before you speak, make sure you have experience in the matter.