Im 18 years old im still in school and although i would love to have a kid, I dont think i can. Anyways, My period came like 8 days early and only lasted 3 close to 4 days its usually betwwen 6 and 7. It was extreamly light too. like i didnt even need a tampon. By Moods have been going crazy, ill be upbeat one moment and sad about something the next. Theres been a few times that i cried and had no idea why. My face has never looked so bad in my life. I wash it like i always have and use the same makeup so im not sure what thats about. And my boobs have increased a little bit and they hurt! Yes my boyfriend and i do have unprotected sex and he does come inside me. So i was woundering if these are signs i may be pregnant. Im taking a test in a couple days. But will it even matter because i didnt miss my period would it be accurate?

well for one thing your 18 .... so your body will be undergoing a lot of changes ... however you could easily be pregnant as well just because your boyfriend pulls out doesnt mean you cant be pregnant... its called precum ... I would take a pregnancy test.. and go to the clinic if it comes back negative ... and if you arent pregnant I would highly suggest wearing protection considering your age