ove the past 6 months, i have been getting nausea, lightheadedness, headaches, dizziness much akin to that of motion sickness while riding in a car and reading. however these symptoms occur sometimes when i just turn my head too fast, stand up quickly, or even when i move my wyeballs too fast. i was wondering if there is any way to fix this, or if anyone knew what was going on?

i feel exactly the same way,i sometimes feel nauseas all day,only eating and drinking occasionally make it go away.

Ever since December (we're now by April '07), I have been having the same type of headaches you're describing. The doctors I have been too have diagnosed me with depression, tension, stress, etc., etc. I have also been operated (coiling) of an aneurysm in Feb '07 and as of yet wonder when will these headaches go away? I do admit, these have diminished somewhat in intensity -- but I just want to be completely free. Any advise any body?

I have actually been feeling the same exact thing. The motion sickness is only when I am the passenger in the vehicle. It makes me feel so awful that I don't want to ride with my boyfriend in the same car unless I drive which is sometimes hard because him being the guy wants to drive me around... Any one out there that can help me out?

it happens alot to me when i experience dips in the road or rapid changing scenery o.O

I saw the posts and I just wanted to say that I suffered with all of the above for a while until my doctor diagnosed me with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. I never understood all of my symptoms until now. I am being treated with fludrocortisone, extra salt, and tons of water which increases my blood volume and therefore blood pressure, which helps all my symptoms! :-D

This happens to me a lot too.
I am always feeling dizzy, nauseaus and lightheaded.

I have had all of these symptoms coming and going for the past 3-4 months. It can last up to 3 days. I also feel feverish but I don't have a fever and I can sleep all day. The nausea is so bad that I can not function. My legs feel numb and tingly with some swelling. I have actually missed work thinking it was the flu but it keeps coming back.

I was reading the above stories and searching for answers....I been on low dose of blood pressure med for 12 years for unstable blood pressure (low side) and heart flutters..done well on it for years..about 8 months ago got to having all sort of symptoms...tiredness...dizziness....went to have ears checked...found pressure in left then medicated and got a little better...but the symptoms got worse around my menustrual period..dizzy...un focused....heartflutters .tired....change in blood flow....now the motion sickness without nausea is terrible riding and driving.....also notice more symptoms before bowel movement....now going thru MRI and Ultrasounds of heart and arteries.....My mom swares its hormones combined maybe with a blood issue.... :frustrated....any info out there would be great...

Quote:

This is exactly what I have been suffering from. It seems to go after 2 days but happens every month. I end up getting stomach cramps, nausea and extra light headedness. I keep thinking it will stop, but then a month later, I suffer from exactly the same symptoms. I have to leave work early and end up passing out on the sofa and sleeping for hours.

What can be causing this?

wow... same here. Like, it's all those put together but it depends on the day which one I get. I'm the classic "Fragile Female." I'm always worried about what it is, but it's too all over the place for anyone to guess anymore.

I am going through this RIGHT NOW. I was diagnosed with Vertigo about 7 years ago and they basically told me there was nothing that they could do. Some how, it went away for about 3 years and now it's back. I am extremely light headed, nauseous, and have stomach pains. I leave work early thinking I am actually sick, and then I never end up getting sick...just feeling like it. I never have a fever, although I get chills and then I get really hot. I feel awful because I don't want anyone to think I am skipping out on work, I just cannot focus because of how sick to my stomach I feel. My blood pressure has always been good, and I am hypoglycemic so I am conscious to make sure I am eating throughout the day. But, maybe I am not eating enough of something-- I have no idea and am extremely frustrated!

HI there, did you get advice on this? as i have been suffering with it for 2 years and its really starting to annoy me!

Well actually I have been feeling very weird and i have actually thrown up already and i just want this to end right away its just a terrible feeling u don't want to experience ot its.just horrible
light

Vertigo is a feeling of spinning and or whirling while remaining motionless. It is not vertigo.