I have been feeling really edgey, often bouts of light headedness and always seem to have a headache. Im feeling stressed at work and feel this could be the symptoms of stress but ive never been a snappy person and i feel real edgey alot of the time and find i need a alcoholic beverage after work to calm my nerves. Amongst this im putting on weight and feeling really uncomfortable and down about it.

Any advice, remedies would be really appreciated. I dont know if cutting out caffeine will help, possibly a change of diet but i eat reasonably healthy.

I regularly help people with all of the issues you have described. I recommend you find a good hypnotist / hypnotherapist that can help you resolve these problems.

i have had great success with the herb lemon balm(in tincture form) and have also cut out caffiene, wow i had no idea how anxcious caffiene really made me feel until i cut it out of my daily routine!
Lemon balm helps me sleep at night as well. it is a calmin gherb, part of the mint family.